Qualifications and Requirements:
- Individual must have involvement in the practice of geomatics or an interest
in the development and advancement of geomatics and associated sciences.
Advantages of Membership:
- Subscription to Geomatica online - This internationally respected publication
allows geomatics professionals to take a leadership role in the advancement
of all aspects of geomatics.
- It contains special features, a calendar of events, reviews
of current books and new products, as well as a useful mix of practical,
professional and academic
articles with opinions and information from Canada and abroad.
- A subscription to this prestigious publication is $275 and
is included in the CIG membership.
- Networking - Membership in CIG gives you access to local,
national and international specialists, all of whom share
your involvement in
geomatics. A means to disseminate
and communicate new information and ideas.
- Insurance Benefits Group Plan - The Plan provides for your
various insurance needs at reduced prices.
- Discounts - All CIG members receive discounts on registration
fees at conferences, symposia, seminars and other events.
As well, members
receive discounts on
numerous other benefits offered by CIG.
Interested in becoming a Member?
Click here to apply for membership online