The Canadian Institute of Geomatics is the Canadian Not-for-Profit association that represents the interests of all groups in the geomatics community and is the Canadian member to the International Federation of Surveying (FIG), the International Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS), the International Cartographic Association (ICA) and is a Founding member of GeoAlliance.
- to advance the development of geomatics sciences in Canada;
- to enhance public awareness on the role geomatics plays in their daily lives;
- to maintain a publication of record of the history, development and progress of geomatics in Canada;
- to further the professional development of its members;
- to foster cooperation between and promote unity of purpose and action among Canadian geomatics organizations;
- to internationally represent and promote Canadian interests in geomatics;
- to provide a forum for professional networking through information exchanges, communications, and publications.
- Join us